cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jeff
Hagerty Employee

How to score a sweet Dawn Patrol hat without flying to Monterey

“I can sleep when I’m dead.” It’s the humorous battle cry coined by those who rise and shine before the sun and get stuff done. It’s also the mentality required to set your alarm for 4 a.m., brave the cool morning breeze at the edge of the Pacific Ocean, and watch some of the world’s greatest automobiles arrive at the Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance each year. It isn’t as crazy as cutting a hole through the ice of a frozen lake and joining the slightly odd dunkers in the Polar Bear Club, but it’s a stretch for many car enthusiasts. So, beyond the awesome cars, what is your reward for becoming a hearty member of the Hagerty Dawn Patrol? Donuts. Coffee. And, as anyone who has ever participated can attest, the cerise sur le sundae is an exclusive Dawn Patrol hat, which proclaims to the world that you’re no ordinary car lover.

Read the entire article on Hagerty.com:

https://www.hagerty.com/media/events/how-to-score-a-sweet-dawn-patrol-hat-without-flying-to-monterey...

51 REPLIES 51
Sajeev
Community Manager

@swm12 can you please send me a private message with the username and email address used for the Drive at Dawn submission?  I don't see this username making a post on the thread so I would appreciate your help getting to the bottom of this. 

Goldrush1
New Driver

232799B0-21EF-47AE-AF27-8DCBCC26B02A.jpeg

 Cruising with my 1967 VW Bug on a Sunday morning in Amarillo Texas!