cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Hagerty
Hagerty Employee

How I learned to stop worrying and love the Lamborghini Urus | Hagerty Media

Sport utilities have found homes with buyers from one end of the market to the other, and for good reason. Compared to sedans or even to wagons, SUVs have taller seating positions for greater visibility and easier hip points for middle-aged drivers.
https://www.hagerty.com/media/opinion/the-elsinore-files/how-i-learned-to-stop-worrying-and-love-the...
4 REPLIES 4
JonMiller
Intermediate Driver

"Shoot, a fella' could have a pretty good weekend in Vegas with all that stuff.”
OldRoad
Instructor

Looks like any other SUV with the ugly front end and all. They all originate from the same cookie cutter template. Not impressed.
SilentBoy741
Advanced Driver

Yikes. Aside from looking like a Cayenne that's off its meds, the profile is slathered with what could only be described as the automotive equivalent of fat rolls. I could never own one, because as soon as the salesman told me this monstrosity was going to run me $200k, I'd be laughing too hard to take the keys.
hyperv6
Engineer

I get why companies like Porsche and Lambo need SUV models. They need the volume.

Porsche is a brand but a 911 is not a SUV.

I just pray GM refrains from trying to apply a Corvette name to a SUV. Corvette is a model not a Brand. Chevy has volume already with the Tahoe.

Nome equity is tough to earn but is so very easy to squander. Just ask Cadillac and Lincoln how hard it is to gain it back.

Ford has foolishly used the Mustang name on a EV. They should just have left it a Mach E and leave the Mustang name off.

Greed and laziness has destroyed some vehicles in history and I pray those in charge learn from these mistakes.