cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Hagerty
Hagerty Employee

Horde of barn-find Pontiacs up for grabs in Kansas | Hagerty Media

When Pontiac fanatic Bernie Larson passed away in 2020 at the age of 79, he left behind a tremendous collection of his favorite cars. His stash, located in Tonganoxie, Kansas, is going up for sale on June 12, administered by VanDerBrink Auctions.
https://www.hagerty.com/media/auctions/horde-of-barn-find-pontiacs-up-for-grabs-in-kansas/
56 REPLIES 56
sclin10
Detailer

Please keep us posted. (BTW, I'll take the '74 Silver Trans Am!.)
sclin10
Detailer

That video narration is embarrassing.
Gary_Bechtold
Instructor

Love all the old firebirds. I would love one of those cars.
Gdavison
New Driver

I watched that video and the today's value of them cars i know i had five 3rd gen birds is valued with all parts in hole around 5 -10 mil. But of you lucky and find them on the street you can pick one up for 1500 to 5000 from most idiots that know nothing about them
Jb1
New Driver

Yeah just another way to get rich off of someone else's tragedy the man spent his life collecting them
Summerfun78
New Driver

I read a lot of comments until I got to the one someone said
I how each and every one of these care get restored and get a new care owner. We need more cars out on the road. There is a car shortage. Get the beautiful car back to the road! 🙏🙏🙏🙏 if there's a purple 💜 one maybe someone can donate it to me lol!
Summerfun78
New Driver

I read a lot of comments until I got to the one someone mentioned how each and every one of these cars should get restored and get a New Car Owner. We need more cars out the road. There is a car shortage. Get these beautiful car back to the road! 🙏🙏🙏🙏 if there's a purple 💜 one I want lol!