cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bryan
Hagerty Employee

Hagerty’s Dawn Patrol 2020 awards hats, breaks Internet

Well, that escalated quickly.

For years now, connoisseurs from around the globe have prized Hagerty’s “Dawn Patrol” hats distributed during one particular morning of the Pebble Beach Concours. You can’t buy one; you can only earn it by showing up at the right place and the right time. This year, with the concours on hiatus, we decided to get our growing group of commenters and contributors at community.hagerty.com in on the action. The challenge was simple: get your classic or collector vehicle out on the road yesterday morning before the dawn, and prove it to us via a photo in the Hagerty Community. We didn’t promote it heavily and we didn’t make a big deal of the event. How many people would participate? We figured it would be a few dozen. Maybe a hundred.

Boy, were we wrong about that ... Read the full article on Hagerty.com:

https://www.hagerty.com/media/events/hagertys-dawn-patrol-2020-awards-hats-breaks-internet/

59 REPLIES 59
KimM
New Driver

Curious when we should expect to receive the hats? I had replied to the email confirming the mailing address about a month ago. Thank you!

Sajeev
Community Manager

They are being sent out now, as soon as we can send them out.  Hang tight, if you got the email where we asked for your address you will get it soon! 

Sajeev
Community Manager

They are being sent out now, as soon as we can send them out.  Hang tight, if you got the email where we asked for your address you will get it soon! 

CV1963
New Driver

2 more cars and coffee events for the year. 2 chances to show off my Dawn Patrol hat. Fingers crossed it's traveling to it's new home as I type. Awesome idea Hagerty.

ParkerD
Passenger

Is there a sight we can see all the pictures of the dawn patrol event?

Sajeev
Community Manager

You bet, have a look at all 293 pages of submissions here: https://community.hagerty.com/t5/hagerty-lounge/join-hagerty-for-a-drive-at-dawn/m-p/15522

bobragan
New Driver

While anxiously awaiting delivery of this special hat, what is the color this year? I know you are working hard responding to overwhelming numbers.  Thanks! Bob Ragan

Sajeev
Community Manager

I do know that the color is red!  Hang tight, yours will be shipped to you ASAP! 

96c4corvette
Pit Crew

I think it was a great event. Hope I. get my hat soon. Its been two months. Again thanks for a great event. I will never be able to get to the Pebble Beach event.

mdjmd
Passenger

Hello - here is our pic from the gathering our our local car fans.  We met in Pebble Beach [I live about a mile away] on August 16 early morning for donuts [masks and social distancing observed!]  I was the photographer.

cheers

Marc and Christine JohnsonSun Aug 16 2020 early morningSun Aug 16 2020 early morning