cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Hagerty
Hagerty Employee

Ducati's new Scramblers, AMG's One gets a finish line, Big-Block Volvo Gasser

Intake: Ducati is not letting its popular Scrambler stagnate. An update will bring two new iterations of the bike to showrooms worldwide: the Scrambler 1100 Tribute Pro and the Scrambler Urban Motard. The 1100 Tribute Pro is being released in conjunction with the 50th anniversary of Ducati's signature twin-cylinder, air-cooled engine.
https://www.hagerty.com/media/news/the-manifold/2021-10-15/
7 REPLIES 7
Maestro1
Technician

The Volvo is amazing and the Jazz player I would hire if I was still in the business. Well done.
Zephyr
Instructor

I predict a thriving market in the repair and rebuilding of gas powered lawn mowers and the like. And does this law apply to small generators, like the ones we use when the power gets shut off because of high winds? Looks like the state wants every home to be equipped with a bank of Tesla batteries for backup.
Oldroad1
Technician

Wait till we in Commiefornia are asked to register our gas lawn and generator equipment. Ol Gav will be delighted to learn what it's really like to be NO.1.
Billthecat707
Advanced Driver

Will Stewart's team just be a satellite of Shumacher, like Antron's? Is this the start of the Don retiring from ownership ?
drhino
Technician

I need to start a business in CA selling 26hp lawnmowers, trimmers, chainsaws etc.
SAG
Advanced Driver

Love the Ducati,
almost as much as the Honda 'NSR 500'
_"Thumper".
Had a Yamaha '250 TT' "Thumper"
_ crazy power band.
Oldroad1
Technician

As far as Gavin Nuisance goes, don't try to understand insanity. It would be fatal to your ability to reason.