cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dodge unveils the Demon's follow-up act and, naturally, a Durango Hellcat

Was there really any question that Detroit's resident horsepower factory would celebrate the Fourth of July in noisy, smoky style?

No, there really wasn't. So if you're singing to the glorious tune of American-powered burnouts, Dodge has got you covered. Its engineers cooked up another drag-special Challenger to replace the Demon, topped the Charger lineup with a 797-hp Hellcat Redeye model, and, to absolutely no one's surprise, dropped a Hellcat engine into the Durango SUV.

Read the full article on Hagerty.com: https://www.hagerty.com/media/news/dodges-unveils-the-demons-successor-and-a-durango-hellcat/

View Entire Topic

Decisions,decisions. Dodge continues to raise the bar and stretch the envelope of attainable performance. I love my 2017 Hellcat Challenger despite its mediocre build quality . All is forgiven when I can take to the track and run 10.86 @ 125.74 on street tires in 100% stock trim.  Just imagine what another 100 hp and drag radials can do. Despite its porky 4450# weight,and it feels it. Go Mopar!

Pit Crew