cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Could this wild Honda cruiser Rune your bank account?

In a very general sense, those who enjoy the open road on two wheels tend to fall into two groups: custom builders and the finance-the-leather-jacket-with-the-bike owners. Outfits like Honda have regularly sought to blend the two together by building a factory custom. Something wild enough that the buyer doesn't need to take the bike from the showroom straight to a custom shop to stand out from the crowd. The Honda Rune is one such attempt, and for one year only it was the wildest thing on the road.

Read the full article on Hagerty.com: https://www.hagerty.com/media/motorcycles/could-this-wild-honda-cruiser-rune-your-bank-account/

Replies (3)

Replies (3)

My first set of wheels was the Honda 150 Dream.  A great bike that lasted me through my first year of driving on public roads.  That bike never gave me any trouble the whole time I owned it.

New Driver

In a very general sense, those who enjoy the open road on two wheels tend to fall into two groups: custom builders and the finance-the-leather-jacket-with-the-bike owners.”   What?!?!  The motorcycle community is considerably more nuanced, diverse and complex than that. Gads. 

Pit Crew

This is what happens when a committee designs something. An old saw comes to mind: Definition of a B-52? A paperclip designed by a government committee.

Intermediate Driver