cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Hagerty
Hagerty Employee

Classic Mini manual transmission gets assembled with some new parts | Redline Update

The "oil pan" for our 1965 Austin Mini Cooper S needs to be reassembled. Typically an oil pan wouldn't require so much work, but it just so happens that this one has an entire transmission inside it.
https://www.hagerty.com/media/videos/classic-mini-manual-transmission-gets-assembled-with-some-new-p...
3 REPLIES 3
JustinSchroder
Intermediate Driver

Perhaps "Transmissoilpan", yes?
bamcintyre
Pit Crew

I just gotta ask.
In the January 3, 2022 Hagerty News, Kyle Smith discusses 6 pieces of protective safety gear no one should be without. One of those items was Nitrile gloves.
Davin does not seem to be a believer based on watching the Redline Rebuild series.
Why not?
Hagerty should be leading by example on safety.
Thanks
jaysalserVW
Advanced Driver

I immensely enjoy these demonstrations, Davin! They are VERY informative and the explanations are clear and well-thought-through! I must say something, however, to the videographer: The "background music" is so loud that if Davin is speaking, his voice is lost in the tumultuous sounds. When he isn't speaking, I turn the "music" down--then have to turn the sound up in order to hear Davin when he comes back on. If it is "background music" which you want--let it be just that: BACKGROUND. Thanks for listening!