cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Hagerty
Hagerty Employee

Chip Foose delivers a mail truck for express deliveries Ep. 22 | Hagerty Media

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night can stop Chip Foose from reimagining any vehicle design with a pen and paper. This time Chip takes a crack at the Grumman Long Life Vehicle (LLV), more commonly known as the mail truck. This workhorse of the United States Postal Service (USPS) remains in [...]
https://www.hagerty.com/media/videos/chip-foose-delivers-a-mail-truck-for-express-deliveries-ep-22/
9 REPLIES 9
tahend
Detailer

I get it, the guy is a good artist.
kip
Intermediate Driver

Now we are really reaching.... lol I get it everyone must be bored during the pandemic
bblhed
Advanced Driver

For whatever reason this is not as annoying to me as everything else Chip has ruined. Probably because this shares noting with the original except the paint scheme.

merlebalke
Detailer

Really enjoy watching Chip Draw a Car. Still waiting, however, for Chip to do a 49-51 Mercury.
SilentBoy741
Advanced Driver

Delivers the mail in 6.3 seconds, to the wrong address.
DT
Detailer

I don't know about everyone else but I am very tired of Chip Foose. I get that the guy is more talented than I will ever be but enough is enough. I would rather see someone's Daily Driver spotlighted monthly than another Chip Foose creation.
Historian
Detailer

Just what we need, this moron screwing up the USPS more than they already are! God, I hate this clown!
AdamsZ
New Driver

USPS could sure use this now. 21 days for 1st class letter from MI to GA.
tigercat
Intermediate Driver

Great that people like Chip are able to make a very successful career out of their automotive vision, but like some others on this thread if Chip relied upon me for acceptance or sales on anything he has ever done he would currently be flipping burgers or actually himself be delivering your mail.