cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Boogie or Bust: Motown to Nashville in a finned Fury

For those of us who live in snowy Michigan, spring can’t come early enough. Our cars spend their winters under wraps in storage until a good string of 50-plus-degree days comes to pass. Last spring came with an invitation from my buddy Jim Krom and his wife, Joyce, to head down to Tennessee for the Nashville Boogie festival, a rockabilly and country music jamboree over Memorial Day weekend. My girlfriend, Elizabeth, desperate for a few days in the sun and a break from her energetic little ones, eagerly agreed to be my road-trip companion. Days off were scheduled and rooms were booked. The countdown was on until we hit the highway.

Read the full article on Hagerty.com: https://www.hagerty.com/media/driving/boogie-or-bust-motown-to-nashville-in-a-finned-fury/

View Entire Topic

I am jealous.

Jealous of having a selection of cool cars from the Hagerty Collection to choose from to make a road trip.  And especially jealous of having your own private photographer to accompany you, so that your travel pictures are "live," rather than staged with a friendly bystander to snap them for you.

And, of course, sitting here in my home-office, trying to be productive while isolating working at home, jealous of the whole trip, which seems like a long-distant memory, but which holds out hope for the future; hope we all need to hold onto.

New Driver