cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Hagerty
Hagerty Employee

6 Santa sleighs: A holiday buyer's guide | Hagerty Media

At Hagerty, we seek to make collector car and truck buying as painless as possible, and having a bit of insight on your next purchase can save a lot of headaches. That's why we offer the Hagerty Valuation Tool and buyers' guides to inform potential purchasers about trouble spots on popular models.
https://www.hagerty.com/media/lists/6-santa-sleighs-a-holiday-buyers-guide/
18 REPLIES 18
Shanman83
New Driver

Hellcat Red Eye..not even close..
Tim
Instructor

OMG, if one could figure out how to hide some wheels on the Hellcat, it would be an amazing parade vehicle for Santa!
terryjudd
Intermediate Driver

Other nose-worthy automobiles would be the 1949-50 Fords, the 1950-51 Studebakers and the 1954 Kaiser Darrin. The 1958 Edsel never would have escaped the Island of Misfit Cars. As for the so-called Rudolph-like automobile that initially was scoffed at by the general public only to become a hero in sales, that honor should go to the humble 1938-2003 Volkswagen Type 1.
MattK
Detailer

You know your going to be naughty with that Dodge. Of course it runs with reindeer. Merry Christmas everyone!
Waterboy1KHY80
Intermediate Driver

Hands down the Hellcat! No doubt! Naughty AND Nice!
flowney
Pit Crew

Now, imagine that HellCat as a half track vehicle. Keep the sled runners as steering. A wild ride.
Bigblockdartgts
New Driver

The sleigh used in Elf actually is privately owned and displayed in my town of Huntington NY . It gets used in the annual holiday light parade (well except for this year) . I wonder if Hagerty has the policy on this piece of movie history and what it is valued at
wilcom
Pit Crew

Sorry, I follow Hagerty for "car stuff" , not cartoon filler for an off day. Keep up the normally good work.
RobertLLR
Intermediate Driver

Grinch 😉
spoom
Technician

" when I was a kid, I never had any fun, now nobody will". (Snidely Whiplash)
Tinkerah
Technician

Check again: it was all "car stuff".
ROBBO99
Intermediate Driver

Ferrari
stevecobb45
Detailer

none.
SilentBoy741
Advanced Driver

What'd the blue book value on a 300 year old once-a-year driver with 17 million miles on it?
MemphisTigerFan
New Driver

Only a classic Mustang Convertible can qualify as a (insert horsepower here) horse open sleigh! 🙂
Historian
Detailer

What the hell do you mean that Billy Bob Thorton isn't really Santa?
Maestro1
Instructor

Brandan, well done and Happy Holidays.
spoom
Technician

Red 1957 Eldorado Biarritz convertible with a white interior.