cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bryan
Hagerty Employee

6 magnificent Maseratis to celebrate the trident legacy

The unveiling of the mid-engine, V-6-powered Maserati MC20—the trident brand’s first true new sports car model in more than a decade—will not only gladden the hearts of aficionados of the revered Modena marque; it will hopefully help to reinvigorate the Italian car maker’s fortunes ... Read the full article on Hagerty.com:

https://www.hagerty.com/media/lists/6-magnificent-maseratis-to-celebrate-the-trident-legacy/

4 REPLIES 4
smakowski
New Driver

love the 5000 GT!!

cwcmaser_3500
Pit Crew

1. Maserati 3500 GT(1957) and 3500 GTi (1961) should absolutely be on your list of magnificent Maseratis.

2. Shaw of Persia - first 5000 GT was by Touring of Milan. The picture you have shown is an Allemano 5000 GT which I actually prefer to the Touring 5000 GT.       

Corkola
Pit Crew

The 1954 A6G Zagato bodied Maser should be on this list.   It is a lovely car.  

Corkola_0-1602336271277.jpeg

Gwhajny
Passenger

I love my '77 Maserati Bora. Back in the late '80s, when I was in the Air Force, I traded the Black Moon Rising movie car for it. I wasn't really interested in a show car, I wanted something I could drive and enjoy. It was a blast driving the mountain roads between Woodland Park and Cheyenne Mountain Complex. When reassigned, I drove the car from Woodland Park, Co to Nellis AFB, Nv. What a great ride. It was really cool driving it to work on base occasionally. I was pretty sure I was the only guy in the Air Force to have one. I still have it but it is in storage. It has about 15K miles on it. I wish I could find a great mechanic I could trust to bring it out of storage but I have been ripped off too many times. The last shop I took it to in Nevada disappeared my jack and tool kit! 😣