cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

5 hot convertibles up for grabs at Barrett-Jackson's July online sale

Summer is officially here, and there's no better way to enjoy the weather while social distancing is to get out and drive. Of course, a convertible is the obvious choice for the perfect summer cruiser. If your garage is lacking that perfect driver for those warm summer days, Barrett-Jackson has you covered.

Read the entire article on Hagerty.com:

https://www.hagerty.com/media/auctions/five-hot-convertibles-up-for-grabs-at-barrett-jacksons-july-o...

View Entire Topic

As the owner of a 1965 Big Block (396 cu in) Red Corvette convertible, I can unequivocally say there are fewer cars out there that can attract more attraction that a big block corvette.  And a convertible is just icing on the cake.  My car had a great frame off restoration and it gets driven regularly.  Awesome sounding with the original factory side pipes and a really great cruiser.  (very popular at car show, as well).  Any mid-year Corvette (Coupe or Convertible) in good to great condition is most sought after by collectors.  Personally, I am partial to the convertibles and feel the convertible just enhances the driving experience.  Just my 2 cents worth...JAB

Pit Crew