I recently purchased a ‘02,ZO6. Here in the Bronx, NY, I have a garage but no heat. Jacking up the car to get it off the ground is not an option. Any ideas? Great article.
Been fighting the mice for years. After $3,500 worth of damage to an AMG, I began trying different stuff. For me:
- mothballs never worked, leave too much bad smell after taking them out, and under certain conditions may dissolve over the winter.
- Irish Spring actually attracted the buggers.
- Dryer sheets, specifically Bounce, work sometimes.
- Peppermint oil works sometimes.
- Fresh Cab, a mix of herbs and whatever, works sometimes.
My current solution - a paper plate covered with a dryer sheet, a Fresh Cab bag, and a couple of cotton balls with peppermint oil. One plate under the hood if covered (open the hood if not covered), one on each row of seats, and one in the trunk. This combo appears to work for me here in NH. And the bonus is the car(s) smell nice in the springtime.