cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Hagerty
Hagerty Employee

5 compelling deals from the May 2021 live auctions at Indy and Amelia | Hagerty Media

Three major live auctions took place in the last two weeks, two in Amelia Island and one in Indianapolis. With over 2000 cars crossing various blocks, there was plenty on offer for everyone. Unless you were a bargain hunter, however. We've seen the collector car market gain ground during the pandemic, and the May 2021 auctions were no exception.
https://www.hagerty.com/media/auctions/5-compelling-deals-from-the-may-2021-live-auctions-at-indy-an...
12 REPLIES 12
Police6
New Driver

How does Tony Stewart win Watkins Glen in 2007 with a 2013 Camry?
Eric
Hagerty Employee

We've updated the article with a little more information to address this question, and we've reached out to Mecum as well for additional clarity. Thanks!
Eric
Hagerty Employee

Mecum updated the listing to reflect that this is a 2007 car with a later 2013 body. Many thanks for pointing us to this!
drjim
Detailer

I could swear I see *rust* on the rims of the 442 in your lead photograph.
If it's not an artifact in the photo, it might explain the "low" selling price.

- Jim
Still443
Intermediate Driver

Probably a reflection, but they do describe it as a condition #3. For the Flipper to lose $21K since he bought it last year has to be painful. Amelia Sotheby might have been the wrong venue for this car.
Blowingrock48
New Driver

How about the Austin Healey 3000 fetching $168,000?
Finally Healeys getting some well deserved respect!!!
Wademo
New Driver

Spot-on for the Beemer!
Gary_Bechtold
Technician

I like the color on the 442.
Frank1
New Driver

Can anyone tell me How many 2002 Camaro SS 35th anniversary edition convertibles with six speed were modified by SLP engineering?

Thanks.
Geok86
Advanced Driver

1037, of a total of 3369 coupes and convertibles with both transmissions.
Geok86
Advanced Driver

Sorry that was coupes, convertibles were 609 with manual transmission.
hb
Intermediate Driver

I'm looking at a ratty MGB for $600.00. After that BMW sale it looks like I have some bargaining power.