cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3 midsize street bikes that won’t break the bank

In the car universe, some collectibles are reliably magnetic. Wheel up to a concours, Sunday’s cars and coffee, or any other gearhead gathering in an early Sting Ray, an E-Type, or a vintage “patina pickup” and you’ll immediately find appreciation and friendship thanks to your ride.

Well, motorcycling hosts the same dynamic. In between heavies like Vincents and innumerable small-displacement Japanese bikes exists a nice selection of blue chips that are affordable, fun to ride, and beautiful—and they will always pass peer review among real bike folk. Here are three favorites you can typically find in ridable condition for $6000 or less. Read the full article on Hagerty.com:

https://www.hagerty.com/media/magazine-features/3-midsize-street-bikes-that-wont-break-the-bank/

View Entire Topic

Having been envolved in various motorcycle dealerships from the late 70's until I retired a few years ago, I've owned each one of these bikes, sometimes 3 or 4 times over the years as castaways customers didn't want fixed or trade-ins I bought from the sales dept and while they're fine examples, I own and ride 2 other bikes that I enjoy more although they are slightly newer.....my silver and blue 1982 Yamaha XJ650 Seca and my 1999 Kawasaki EJ650 W2....

Passenger