cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Hagerty Employee

10 kooky cars you could call your own this June

Originally scheduled as a live auction in Essen, Germany at the end of this March, RM Sotheby’s European Sale has moved online with bidding open on June 3 and closing on June 11. A Porsche 904 GTS, a Lamborghini Miura, and a Mercedes-Benz 300SL are among the highlights. They’re cool, but we’re also always drawn to the oddballs, and this sale has plenty of Euro weirdness up for grabs. Here are the 10 oddest.

Read the full article on Hagerty.com: https://www.hagerty.com/media/auctions/10-kooky-cars-you-could-call-your-own-this-june/

30 REPLIES 30
Pit Crew

.......not a way to start a Saturday morning............. going to go back and re-read Chip Foos restyle of the XKE, that will restart my brain so I can function this weekend! LOL

Pit Crew

Bitter was involved with Intermeccanica at one point.  Intermeccanica made some nice looking cars back in Europe, but always got screwed by larger manufacturers.  

Pit Crew

The 1991 Venturi, IF YOU USE YOUR IMAGINATION, looks a little like a 1986 Honda Accord.

Pit Crew

Is “kooky” a synonym for “uncommon” all of a sudden?

I’ll give you the Arkley. The rest, not so much. 

Intermediate Driver

I'd say that the common thread among the cars presented here is not so much "kooky" but awkward. Really, really awkward.

New Driver

Mix in a little Pontiac Fiero

Pit Crew

The Glas 1300 GT Coupe kinda  looks like the product of a one night stand between a Ferrari Lusso and a Ford Maverick.  

Intermediate Driver

Tremendous 

Passenger

More like a Nissan 240sx