cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sajeev
Community Manager

Charlotte Area Car Enthusiasts! 4/17 Cruise Night (Social Distancing)

Charlotte-Area Car Enthusiasts: are you getting a little stir-crazy sitting around the house? Come to this Friday's INVISIBLE HEROES CRUISE around Charlotte.

At 9 AM, get on I-485 in your cool car and drive a lap of the city (68 miles), then go home. We hope this cruise will bring attention to the hard-working men and women who are working in the medical, food service, delivery, law enforcement and other industries who are keeping our economy operating during the lock-down. These cruises will continue each Friday at 9 AM until life returns to normal.

TELL YOUR FRIENDS! THIS IS A SOCIAL DISTANCING EVENT.

Who: Charlotte area car enthusiasts 
When: 9 AM Friday, April 17
Where: I-485, either direction
What: Invisible Heroes Cruise
Why: To give thanks to those hard working people

NO SPEEDING! NO SPEEDING! NO SPEEDING!

A donation is not necessary, but if you are able, please consider a donation to Charmeck Responds, a local organization that is coordinating funding to local groups working to fight the Corvid19 epidemic. Go to:

charmeckresponds.org 

1 REPLY 1
TomCotter
New Driver

Hey, it's Tom Cotter, the Barn Find Hunter.  Join my 1939 Ford Woody and me this Friday at 9 AM for a cruise around Charlotte on I-485.  Just drive your cool car onto I-485, make a lap (about 68 miles), then go home.  No stopping, no socializing.  It's called the Invisible Heroes Cruise and will bring attention to the men and women working during this pandemic to keep our economy rolling.  

A donation is not necessary, but please consider pledging to: charmeckresponds.org

This is the group coordinating funding for emergency supplies for healthcare, food service, delivery and law enforcement personnel.

I hope to see you and your car cruising for a good cause this Friday.  And we'll continue at 9 Am each Friday morning until life returns to normal.