cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DUB6
Instructor

Boise Roadster Show

The 48th Annual Boise Roadster Show is back at the Idaho Expo grounds on Friday (3/12), Saturday (3/13), and Sunday (3/15).  The show was cancelled last March due to COVID shutdowns, and this year, masks and social distancing are required.  Check firebirdonline.com for details!

DUB6_0-1614985904064.png

1 REPLY 1
DUB6
Instructor

I just spent the day at the Boise Roadster Show.  I've been going since I was a teen.  This is the 48th, and if my memory is correct, I've been to 43 of 'em!  This year it is one of the best in a long time.  While I dig ogling professional show cars (and there are plenty in the BRS), I appreciate the number of cars that I'll likely see "on the street" that get into this show.  Names on the placards that I recognize as locals, as well as cars from the Northwest and other parts of the western US.  This isn't the biggest show, for sure, but it is always a good one, and for Idaho, it draws some really fine rides.  The crowds were a bit lower than usual, for obvious reasons, but still substantial.  I walked my Size 11 sneaks nearly off, but it was worth every step.  If you're ever in my part of the country the 2nd weekend in March, plan to attend the BRS - I doubt you'd be disappointed.