cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager

Show us your Red, White or Blue Cars

Congratulations to @TrentSteeves and @Richard1 for getting the most likes in our Red, White or Blue car show!

XSqfV9BAAeEPAAa6-PkxxLt1PvrySh0k_qkhxPIeVNg.jpeg

Join our virtual car show with this week's theme: Red, White or Blue Cars.

Reply to this post and include:

• A few photos of your car
  • The car's year, make, and model
  • Your location
  • (Optional) A short write-up about the car’s history or significance to you

No car to submit? No problem. Have fun looking at the pictures and reading stories from others. And make sure you “like” your favorites!

The reply with the most likes by next Thursday 2 July will win this week’s show - earning unlimited bragging rights and some Hagerty social media love.

70 REPLIES 70
New Driver

8F0E3C3E-3A1D-43DA-A82E-FF422D7BFB01.jpeg

5B751DAD-2D19-479B-94EF-1D056415CCE5.jpeg

38D9F677-8B25-418C-8A32-321DD9F73174.jpeg

New Driver

IMG_4683.JPG

Let's hear it for the Red, White and Blue! **

My red 1974 Triumph TR6 (Trixie)

My friend Kay's white 1973 Triumph TR6

My blue 1973 Triumph TR6 (Treena)

We took this photo at the Western Washington All British Field Meet in Kenmore WA a few years ago.  Trixie has moved to Florida with a great new owner.  Kay bought her car in the 80's and gave her a full restoration a few years ago.  And Treena and I are at 21 years and counting.  

Happy July 4th!  Back road tours are a great way to socially distance!

** it's the Union Jack too! 

New Driver

To my fellow Little Indians club member, so sorry for your loss :o(

My 63 convertible has the original transaxle, a 326 V8 and auto trans.  Just took her out to cruise PCH along the coast.

lemansbeach.jpg

Here is my BLUEHere is my BLUE

Pit Crew

My 1973 Ford Maverick...Nostalgia purchase 3 years ago as my wife had one in high school before we were married. She passed away suddenly in January of this year. A couple weeks later I received the Marti Report showing this is 1 of 23 built as optioned! It's a keeper!

1973 FORD MAVERICK1973 FORD MAVERICK

Pit Crew

My recent purchase, a 1967 Pontiac LeMans convertible. Original engine and only 75K miles. Very cool car not made into a GTO clone. IMG_5977.JPGIMG_5980.JPG

Pit Crew

Sweet ride. I grew up in SoCal and cruised PCH many times. Social distancing at its best.
Pit Crew

Very cool
Pit Crew

IMG_20150913_160437022_HDR.jpg

 1973 Super Beetle. Has original import papers from Germany. Never been restored, but did get a color change in 1986.

Car is at Fort Frances, Ontario, Canada.

New Driver

Palmer_0-1593364197952.jpeg

I’ve always wanted a Packard, A 1937 model, Especially a convertible. My wife surprised Me on my 60th birthday with A big party and my dream Car! Wrapped in Packard blue paint. We live in Texas, she found it up north on-line and had it shipped down a couple of weeks before the party, so a lady-friend volunteered her  garage....she enjoyed it so much, she threw a wine and cheese party in her garage for the car so Her friends could get a sneak peek at it!  I’m now 68 and my daughter has claimed it when i pass on....which I'm glad of. 

New Driver

20200502_181420.jpg

•  68 Pontiac Firebird

Located in South Jersey.  Always been a Pontiac lover and owned many trans ams but last year found this first gen and is going to delay my retirement with the amount of money invested.  But, she is as American as apple pie with blue paint, white interior and red center caps and lugs.  Lots of compliments wherever I go.