cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Show us your Drive-in Movie Cars

Community Manager

Congratulations to @BuickDan1 and their awesome 1958 Buick Super "Riviera" for getting the most likes in our Drive-in Movie Cars car show!

aw5vCMsVb3CehMJ49Fv3wdbsD67EhktmaD5QetyehTQ.jpeg

Join our virtual car show with this week's theme: Drive-in Movie Cars

Reply to this post and include:

• A few photos of your car
  • The car's year, make, and model
  • Your location
  • (Optional) A short write-up about the car’s history or significance to you

No car to submit? No problem. Have fun looking at the pictures and reading stories from others. And make sure you “like” your favorites!

The reply with the most likes by next Thursday 9 July will win this week’s show - earning unlimited bragging rights and some Hagerty social media love.

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

Re: Show us your Drive-in Movie Cars

New Driver

2014 Chrysler Town and Country .. with a mosquito net draped over the back. 🙂

20190802_211834~2_exported_1927101460701385757.jpg

Highlighted

New Driver

DSC_5893.jpeg

DSCN0853.jpeg

DSC_2802.jpeg

 Needed a wagon for the snowbird commute between Nova Scotia & Florida. I have always been a Volvo guy but wanted something different, but with decent mileage & power. Bought EVA ( '94 Roadmaster Estate) in Orlando, drove her home, installed the 6 foot sunroof, ( i'm a convertible guy) dropped her with Vogtland springs & bilsteins and installed huge Hotchkiss sway bars. Now she fills BMW mirrors on back roads too.

With the rear facing, 3rd row seat, the tailgate down "a la Lazy Boy", and the star-roof open She is the perfect Drive- in cruiser....................

Highlighted

Pit Crew

We like to go to the drive-in with our 1958 Buick Super "Riviera".  It is certainly a crowd pleaser and we get a lot of comments about the car.  I am a big Buick fan and have always thought the 1958 style was so garish that it is beautiful.  It is completely stock and other than maintenance repairs and touch ups, is all original.   We live in Carleton Place, Ontario, Canada and frequent the “Port Elmsley Drive in”.

At the drive inAt the drive inOut for a driveOut for a driveLet the show begin!!Let the show begin!!

Highlighted

New Driver

08-24-19-066DH.JPG

Well NOT exactly qualified as a car, but we have a lot of fun each August with our H.O.G. chapter buddies at the local Drive-In...

The 'cagers' get a big kick out of the 'bikers' rolling up to the show with their chairs strapped on the back!

Mine is the Black Hills Gold over Black Onyx Limited (above right).

08-24-19-067MFB.jpg08-24-19-071BB.jpg