cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Show us your Drive-by Celebration Parades

Hagerty Employee

Congratulations to @Mark2121 and their 1958 Oldsmobile Super 88 for winning this weeks car show!

GettyImages-1222865645.jpg

Photo by Al Bello/Getty Images

Join our virtual car show with this week's theme: Drive-by Celebration Parades.

Reply to this post and include:

• Video footage of your car participating
  • The car's year, make, and model
  • Your location (Optional)
  • A short write-up about the car’s history or significance to you

No car to submit? No problem. Have fun looking at the videos/images and reading stories from others. And make sure you “like” your favorites!

The reply with the most likes by next Thursday 1 October will win this week’s show - earning unlimited bragging rights and some Hagerty social media love.

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted

Re: Show us your Drive-by Celebration Parades

Pit Crew

2012 BMW 128i.

MJ2012BMW128iconv.jpg

Highlighted

Pit Crew

I have used this car before But having it for 29 years it has done most everything a good reliable cruiser could do. 1966 Mustang coupe with a gorgeous Pony interior it was always a fun day to join with my neighbours for the annual Heritage Day parade and festivities. It was also an opportunity to do a little promotion with my Real Estate signs attached to the doors.  Located in the community of Highland Creek just east of Toronto, Canada.Mustang.jpg006.JPGIMG_3017.JPGImage (2).jpgIMG_3021.JPG66 mustang 003.jpg

Highlighted

New Driver

https://youtu.be/H0RWTFj64Ig

Buster is a 1971 VW bus and my current campaign vehicle.

My wife and I have been driving VW buses for over 25 years, so he seemed like a natural fit for my run for Michigan State House.

Our first campaign video! Original music by Todd Aschenbach and the Waverlys! Get on board Buster, the campaign bus, and tell your friends!
Highlighted

New Driver

1958 Oldsmobile Super 88

sitting in barn for 40 years, washed off, new Tires, exhaust, rubber hoses. Original paint, interior, 79,000 miles. Hot August Nights 2017.

B931B8F2-24F4-43D2-A68B-BBACADAE58DA.jpeg

E1B3531A-73F4-49B2-8645-FB782797EAD4.jpeg

5FEA40DE-4531-437D-AE06-ABED22096B6C.jpeg

1BB9FB4A-5667-4A6B-8ADA-E654335730AA.jpeg

Highlighted

New Driver

Kick Corona Rally- when was the last time you saw an Auburn boat tail sailing through your neighborhood?Kick Corona Rally- when was the last time you saw an Auburn boat tail sailing through your neighborhood?The view from a Porsche 911S shows a rare Auburn Boat tail joining forces with other middle  Tennessee  car enthusiasts who took part in 5 Kick Corona Parade Rallies. Musik Stadt Porsche Club of America  member Lee Pepper  was the inspiration behind the rallies that toured neighborhoods in Franklin while communities were in lockdown.  As many as 40 cars participated ranging from antique American cars  to classic American muscle cars to  the latest Porsche models.   

Highlighted

New Driver

Neighborhood annual 4th of July parade 2020.

I found this Mach 1 sitting on the showroom floor back in March of 1972.

It's still all original.

1972 Ford Mach 1 Mustang

Richardson Texas

DSCN2005Lg.jpg

Highlighted

Pit Crew

IMG_7140.JPG

Colby and the 1991 Caprice ready to cruise. (He would not wear the mandatory aviator sunglasses)

Tags (1)