Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Show us your Convertibles

New Driver

C23947A3-C417-400B-9859-242480ABFBA4.jpeg

Hello from Calgary, Alberta, Canada!
I’ve never owned a convertible before, but the opportunity came up in early July to purchase this 1998 Mustang GT soft top.  It is originally as US car from California, with a little over 100,000 miles.

It has been an ideal pandemic “staycation” cruiser so far this summer, and will provide me with years of tinkering and restoration project enjoyment!

My first car was a black 1979 Mercury Capri RS Turbo, so this ‘98 Mustang is a nice re-connect to that vehicle, and to the Ford Pony saga.

Highlighted

New Driver

My 1997 Mustang GT convertible in Deep Violet (Thistle),stock ex Japan now living in New Zealand. Unmolested,rust free and only 55000 genuine kilometres on the clock.20170604_144111_13793948727595.jpgDSC_2134.jpg20190205_125446.jpg

Highlighted

New Driver

A beautiful Pony in a fantastic colour;  the photo with the P-51 in the background is awesome!

Highlighted

Community Manager
Highlighted

Pit Crew

5502177C-6CBF-4DD7-998B-914E4D757F12.jpegLoving the new edition to the family! Have fun all!

Highlighted

Pit Crew

I've owned my 56 TR3 for six years. The dark blue color was only offered in 56 and 57, most of the blue cars you see are the light powder blue. Last summer, I stitched up a vinyl "Bimini" top so the sun wouldn't wilt me. It will always put a smile on your face.

Keep calm and motor on!

IMG_4324.jpgIMG_4328.jpg

Highlighted

Pit Crew

The ultimate convertible!!  This is a 1952 M38CDN military jeep - one of 2500 built by Ford of Canada at their Windsor plant.  The equivalent civilian jeep would be the CJ3A.  It has an 136cid "Go Devil" flat head 4 cylinder boasting 60 hp!!  With lots of torque and in 4-wheel low it will go anywhere.  It original came from the Trenton air base in Ontario, Canada and after being sold as surplus it had a stint as a farm tractor - I rescued it in 1986 and have been working on it ever since - it seems there is always something to fix - this year, the front axle seals were leaking.  It is a hoot to drive, and resides in Carleton Place, Ontario, Canada.

Front viewFront viewBack viewBack viewFun at the sand quarry!Fun at the sand quarry!

Highlighted

New Driver

1974 Mercedes Euro 350SL roadster

Euro MB 350SL.JPGOur Mercedes 350SL.JPG

Hello from Alberta

After seeing this car for 2 years standing in a yard with a For Sale sign, I decided finally to buy it. Turns out, this was a car brought to Canada by a Vet returning in 1991 from duty in Germany. Repairing and restoring a few things over 2 years brought it back to life and we now enjoy every warm day with its top down

Highlighted

New Driver
Highlighted

New Driver

DSCF0160.JPG