Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Show us your British cars

Community Manager

@BenF04 we need a pic of that LS motor!  

Highlighted

Re: Show us your British cars 1969 triumph TR6

Community Manager

That's a lovely combination of UK and American performance! 

Highlighted

New Driver

I am more of a German car/bike enthusiast... but I do rely on two British work-horses for most of my 4 wheeled towing and off-road tasks....

Arrive PHX.jpg

LR3-FP.jpg

Highlighted

'57 LS3

Pit Crew

Sorry about the orientationSorry about the orientationimage0.jpeg

No longer a 100-6.. 

Highlighted

Community Manager

The integration is very well done! You must really blow some minds when you open the bonnet at a car show. 

Highlighted
Moved:

Community Manager
Highlighted

New Driver

From Nick Berger...

Hi here is my one owner 68 E Type Coupe. I was 23 when i bought it in 1968.I was sheet metal Apprentice at the Long Beach Naval Shipyard. saved up for 3 years so i could pay cash for it.I spent 3 hours negotiating the price down to what i had saved up. The sales man kept cranking on the old style hand adding machine until he was able to meet my price. Car pooled,small car pool lol, with it for many years. It has been parked in the back of my garage for 20 years until 3 years ago when i took it out for a complete resto.i did some custom body work,ie lED taillights in bumper,close down the licence plate area to the size of an american plate. All leather interior with a modern GPS radio.Candy red over silver with diamond dust in the clear coat. Love driving it every chance i can get.IMG_9579.jpgIMG_9587.jpgIMG_9534.jpg

Highlighted

New Driver

Thanks for the opportunity to show our British cars.
I have a 1960 MORRIS MINOR 1000 TRAVELLER.
It elecits smiles, waves, and intense interest wherever I drive it.
We have owned many British cars over years, and this one is a keeper perhaps to hand down to my 7 yr. old grandson who shows a keen interest in it.
The Traveller has an AH Sprite 1275cc engine transplant which makes for reasonable perfomance.
Otherwise it is original.
Trying to keep the hobby vibrant as well.
Most of my earlier Triumphs an Austin America and Hillman Minx have ended up with youger owners so the vehicles will provide many more years of enjoyment.
I live in Toronto, Canada and now that spring is here there are more opportunities for driving and felling good about it during this tough time.

20190814_130728.jpg20190814_130810.jpg20190814_130830.jpg20190821_095200.jpg20190821_095216.jpg

Highlighted

New Driver

This is my 1969 E-Type Jaguar Series 2. FHC 2+2

I have nick named it "My Smile Machine" because I always smile when I go out for a drive as well as receiving many thumbs ups and smiles from those that I pass on the road

Jag11.jpgJag9.jpgJag4.jpgJag1.jpg

Highlighted

Re: Show us your British cars (1972 Bond Bug)

Pit Crew

1972_Bond_Bug_show_sign3.jpgresize (11).jpgresize (4).jpgresize (12).jpg06-22-20119_Bud_Bugs_Warehouse_with_Marty 462.jpeglicense_plate.jpgresize (5).jpg