cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Show us your British cars (1972 Bond Bug)

Community Manager

This is awesome. I haven't seen a Bond Bug in the USA...ever! 

Highlighted

Re: Show us your British cars

Community Manager

Amazing story!  There can't be too many 1 Owner E-types these days!  

Highlighted

New Driver

DSC_0017.jpgIMG_0011.JPGIMG_2720.JPG107496919.jpg73 MGB GT (42).jpgScanlan's Stable (2).jpgc Speckled Hen (5).JPG73 MGB GT (17).jpg

I live in British Columbia and would like to submit pictures of my British cars.

I can't seem to get your reply page to accept more than on picture so I hope this is satisfactory. I am a member of the Drivers Club.

I am also including pictures of my 1976 Austin Mini but it has now recently been sold.  We purchased it in 2001 .  While in our ownership it covered many miles including Spring Thaw events put on by Classic Car Adventures and sponsored by Hagerty.

The MGTC is 1948, we acquired this car in 2006. Since once owning a TD in England and having to sell it we decided that one day we would buy another. After we moved to Canada we eventually saved up enough to buy this car.  Again, it gets driven on a regular basis doing many long trips around British Columbia, Washington and Oregon States.

The 1973 MGB GT is a recent addition and was purchased to replace the Mini.

Highlighted

Re: Show us your British cars 1965 morgan 4/4

New Driver

IMG_2244.JPG

Highlighted

New Driver

123.JPG

 My 1979 TR 7 was bought from the dealer in Albuquerque, NM, about 10 miles from "home". The first owner, because of a minor gearbox noise, set it up in his garage on a specially-made stand, to repair it-and left it there for 20 years! My good friend, we'll call him Kurtis, then took over and parked outside his garage for another 10 years. I traded him a large custom tile mural for the car, and vowed it would never be idle again! It had only accumulated 60,000 miles. After minor engine repair, a new top, interior, wheels and tires, and metallic-almost-original BRG paint, it has rarely been idle! This pic is at the top of a mountain pass during the Glenwood, CO, MG Car Club Rally, usually in June! 

Highlighted

Pit Crew

@SunbeamScott Great looking Sunbeam, Scott! I can't decided if I love or hate the color, but it kind of grows on you. Of course, any color looks good on a Sunbeam! Thanks for posting.

Tags (1)
Highlighted

Hagerty Employee
there are so many amazing old British sports cars on Vancouver Island. Beautiful place to enjoy them, too.
Highlighted

Re: Show us your British cars (1972 Bond Bug)

New Driver

Not seen a Bug for ages - great little car

Highlighted

Intermediate Driver

I have a bit of a weakness for British cars I guess. Here are a couple we raced in Cal Club. The MGB with the Healey 100.Win Riverside 1977 Otis behind 7-14.jpgimage001.jpg1981-5-24 Riverside6c.jpg1981 RIR WIN.jpg

Highlighted

New Driver

DSC_1208.JPGDSC_1209.JPGDSC_1211.JPGDSC_1214.JPGDSC_1219.JPG

This is our MK1 Lotus Cortina. It is an original Lotus car, and was restored 12 years ago after an engine fire. The car is wonderful to drive! The sound from those Webbers at full chat is glorious!