Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Show us your '90s Cars

New Driver

20200822_140407.jpg

20200822_140347.jpg

 My 1992 and a half Miata.  My son purchased a 1993 Miata. In 1998 he was in an accident and the insurance company totaled it. 

He bought it back and found a black 1992 Miata with a good body. He then put all of the good parts from his 93 in the 92. Engine with supercharger, 5 speed transmission, wheels, interior, leather seats and carpet. Premium sound system, dash gauges and top. He added a larger radiator and new suspension parts.

In 2018 I bought it from him. It has been my daily driver and I love it.

Highlighted

New Driver

'92 Olds Custom Cruiser. Kept 2 blocks from the Milwaukee Mile, West Allis, WI.

There have always been "Gentleman's Hot Rods", but what if the gentleman wanted to take a lot of friends along, or make a trip to Home Cheapo?

That is what I wanted, so I made one.

Equipped with a heavily tweaked & injected Olds 455. It has parts of the hood and most of the interior of a '73 442, Super Stock IV wheels, lowered, suspension tweaked for handling, true duals, etc.
The paint scheme pays homage to the Hurst Olds of yore. It is built the way George always did, using all stock parts in new configurations.

Hurst-parks-036.JPG

Hurst-parks-019.JPG

Hurst-parks-021.JPG

Hurst-parks-026.JPG

Highlighted

Pit Crew

I put this in the "Show us your Japanese Cars" post earlier...

I purchased this car in May 2002 with 19.3k miles on it. I have had the Supra 18+ years and over 99k+ miles on it now. I love this car and driving it whenever I can.  I get lots of random people who say it's their dream car which puts a smile on my face. I'm always happy to say Hi. Pistons on the Bricks Car ShowPistons on the Bricks Car ShowGeorgetown Pistons on the Square Car ShowGeorgetown Pistons on the Square Car Show

Supra - 25.JPG

Highlighted

Pit Crew
The most beautiful stock engine ever made!!!