cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager

Show us your '60s muscle cars

Congratulations to @CarlB and his awesome '69 Firebird for getting the most likes in our '60s muscles cars show!

lqBZFVq6ibNaNA09uzLEMu5gWsK2G4TZ0Jqu2IYRzws.jpeg

Join our virtual car show with this week's theme: '60s muscle cars.

Reply to this post and include:

• A few photos of your car
  • The car's year, make, and model
  • Your location
  • (Optional) A short write-up about the car’s history or significance to you

No car to submit? No problem. Have fun looking at the pictures and reading stories from others. And make sure you “like” your favorites!

The reply with the most likes by next Thursday 21 May will win this week’s show - earning unlimited bragging rights and some Hagerty social media love.

73 REPLIES 73
New Driver

Awesome power and great looks

Intermediate Driver

awsome car . love wagons
Intermediate Driver

1966 Chevy Nova L-79 Tribute .

Had a real 1966 L-79 Nova when much younger . Friends and I restored this car.

show world wheels.jpg

dww nova 1167_LI.jpg

Instructor

Cougar and galaxie.jpg

My '68 Cougar, and the '65 Galaxie in the background. Both are original 289 cars. Both still have the original drivelines, and both have Ivy Gold interiors. Also, both cars still wear their original seat material that is perfect. Both also have the original consoles. 

The Cougar is a base model 289, c4 auto, factory air car. The Galaxie has the reclining passenger seat option. Also the Galaxie came from a friend whose father bought it from the original owner so the 45,000 miles on the odometer are both accurate and documented. I actually drove the Galaxie from Illinois to Georgia when I got it and the trip went without a miss, hiccup, or sputter. She just pulled along at highway speeds like a new car.