cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sajeev
Community Manager

Hagerty Dawn Patrol 2021: For Your Information

Thank you for your interest in Hagerty Dawn Patrol. While last year's Virtual Dawn Patrol was a great success we elected to return to the traditional, in person event at Pebble Beach for 2021. 

5 REPLIES 5
Thompsonspeed
Intermediate Driver

Thank you! Hat or no hat, I do hope to keep the morning drive pictures alive. Great to see fellow hobbyist out enjoying their rides. 

Thanks to all of team hagerty for all they do for our hobby. 

Sajeev
Community Manager

I love seeing the photos too! And thank you for your kind words. 

Of course, as the Admin, I am concerned people might get the wrong impression (i.e. that this is a yearly promotion) so that is why I felt obligated to make a statement. 

Thompsonspeed
Intermediate Driver

Understand completely. Keep up the great work with the community online and in person. 

Could we start a “Sunday drive” photo dump thread? That just sticks at the top of the forums and everyone can just add photos only? I’d imagine that will get huge fast, but it would be awesome! 

Sajeev
Community Manager

I think we should!  Well, I think someone besides me (i.e. not a Hagerty employee) should do it so it doesn't look like an official promotion like 2020's Drive at Dawn! 

Oldmanhiker
Intermediate Driver

Dawn Patrol 2021 on our way.  What a great idea to get out there and drive.IMG_2540.JPG