cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sajeev
Community Manager

Welcome to the Cadillac forum!

Do you love all things Cadillac? We want to hear from you, learn from your experiences, and even help you stay in love with your Caddy. Start a new thread today so the Hagerty community can help you!

1 REPLY 1
gerald102413
Detailer

To begin with the post, I'm a car fan as a kid and my first 2 Cadillacs that I loved as a kid is the Allante and late 80's ElDorado model. Years later, I never thought that I will ever own a Caddy until the day I met an elderly lady that was selling her XLR model (2007) and "97" 2 door coupe Eldorado. Honestly, the moment I step into the ElDo, I never looked back. Smooth ride, excellent aero dynamic, quick steering wheel turn response and honestly, reliable. As a 13 year owner of this car, I never had any engine problem(Other than the basics such as removing transmission hose, new coolant resevoir, new radiator, power window switches, timing belt replacement,e.t.c.) and I will say this that the North Star engine are good engines, not the best, but good solid engines and treated me right thus far right now in time. I do plan on getting a new Caddy or a classic Pontiac Firebird in the near future, but I still love my Caddy and If possible, I wouldn't mind owning another Caddy into my personal collection.