Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Driver

67 Jeep Wagoneer 327 Vigilante

  • Hi, living in Norway and got this crazy idea; selling the car back where it once belonged, Forestkeeper-truck in the midwest! Not mint, but good. Do returns like that work, or is it to much custom-paperwork and so on?
Community Manager

It absolutely can work. NHTSA form HS-7 is just about all you need to get approval from the US government, international shipping and state laws are a little bit harder but not a big deal. Have a look at this article I wrote for more info: 

If I can do it, you can too!


My 1983 Ford Sierra in TexasMy 1983 Ford Sierra in Texas