cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sajeev
Community Manager

Welcome to the BMW forum!

Do you love all things BMW? We want to hear from you, learn from your experiences, and ensure you love your BMW for years to come! Start a new thread today so the Hagerty community can help you!

8 REPLIES 8
Uniquecoaches03
Pit Crew

I am a huge fan of all things vintage German but have owned and built several fun BMWs. My current BMW in my stable is a 1986 635csi with 124k miles and is a rust free example from Texas. Sadly its an autotragic car but still a blast to drive, a good touring car. My last one was an E34 station wagon aka Touring that I stuffed a ls2 with a t56 6 speed manual trans, E39 M5 rear diff, racing Dynamic sway bars, coil overs and big brakes. That wagon sure surprised a lot of stoplight wannabe racers. lol. In the past, I have had 2 E36 M3,E39 540i6,E9 3.0csi, 1970 2002 and a disappointing E60 550i. After my VW Puma gti is finished, I will be chopping up ,my E24 into a shooting brake with a 6liter ls and another 6 speed manual trans
Quant
New Driver

I have a 1987 M6 with approximately 37K miles on the clock.  It has been in my family since new.  

Sajeev
Community Manager

You have had a great selection of BMWs, and I can't wait to see the end result of your E24! Wow!!!!

Gus79
Pit Crew

Not a classic, but mine is a 2013 BMW 328i F30 Luxury Line in Liquid Blue Metallic (I've only came across four others with the same color)  which I've been slowly upgrading.

Sajeev
Community Manager

Yeah that's a very rare color!  It's a classic in my book!

tripled
Pit Crew

My 2005 BMW 330Ci coupe is why I am a current Hagerty member.   I purchased it last year and have since converted the auto to a five-speed manual, completely renewed the entire suspension, reinforced the rear subframe, replaced the cooling system, and installed ZHP bumpers.  I am now saving to install E36 headers and a performance exhaust system.  The car is beautiful in my eyes with performance I can use on the track as well as on the street without breaking too many speed limits.  Thanks for offering this forum!

New Driver

Any other Z4 Coupe owners around here?

WaltP2002
New Driver

Hello!  I just signed up for this BMW Group.  I am Walt.  I own a 1973 BMW 2002 which has been recently restored to very much original stock condition.  I displayed the 2002 at last month's M-1 Concourse show and received several very positive comments on my car. I have owned it since new and it has 73000 miles currently.